SuperTones – Neutral, Blue, Green & GreyDownload Fact sheet
SuperTones range offers a cost-effective option for when you want to open up your space to natural light and views, without sacrificing on energy efficiency.
All colour options in the range offer great solar control, reducing your reliance on heating and cooling – saving you on energy bills. Meanwhile, the sharp optical clarity allows you to enjoy the very best of natural light and the view around you.
Pick SuperGreen™ for a crisp green colour and the highest daylight transmission in the range.
Choose SuperBlue™ for a cool and distinct look with the second highest daylight transmission in the range.
Pick SuperGrey™ for a stylish dark grey look and the highest solar control in the range.
Related fact sheets:
- Did bronze make the comeback I predicted?
- Double Glazed, Triple Glazed, Single Glazed? How do you choose?
- Everyone loves Baby Pandas – we’ve now got one at Greater Glass!
- Double Glazing – Yea or Nay?
- See one of Australia’s largest skylights installed.
- Retro Glass: When everything old is new again
- Do you suffer from Air Conditioning Guilt?