Frosted acid etched floral pattern commonly used as a privacy screening feature in residential windows or small door panels.
Related fact sheets:
- Did bronze make the comeback I predicted?
- Double Glazed, Triple Glazed, Single Glazed? How do you choose?
- Everyone loves Baby Pandas – we’ve now got one at Greater Glass!
- Double Glazing – Yea or Nay?
- See one of Australia’s largest skylights installed.
- Retro Glass: When everything old is new again
- Do you suffer from Air Conditioning Guilt?