Double glazing (two panes of glass) is the most common form of IGU and can reduce heat loss (or gain) by more than 50 per cent in comparison to single glazing.
Related fact sheets:
- Expert TIPS to avoid budget blowouts on your next project!
- Essentials for the perfectly designed shower
- Did bronze make the comeback I predicted?
- Double Glazed, Triple Glazed, Single Glazed? How do you choose?
- Everyone loves Baby Pandas – we’ve now got one at Greater Glass!
- Double Glazing – Yea or Nay?
- See one of Australia’s largest skylights installed.
- Retro Glass: When everything old is new again
- Do you suffer from Air Conditioning Guilt?